Mesa Bankruptcy Law Office
My AZ Lawyers
1731 W. Baseline Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
Phoenix Bankruptcy Law Office
668 North 44th Street, Suite #300
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Glendale Bankruptcy Law Office
My AZ Lawyers
20325 N. 51st Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308
Tucson Bankruptcy Law Office
My AZ Lawyers
2 East Congress St. Ste. 900
Tucson, AZ 85701
Peoria, Arizona Bankruptcy Attorneys and Lawyers
The My AZ Lawyers, PLLC
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Peoria, Arizona – Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy completely eliminates unsecured debts such as credit card debts, medical bills and personal loans.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Peoria, Arizona – Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy eliminates or reduces unsecured debts, and provides a three-to-five year payment plan for your remaining debts. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is most appropriate for people with regular incomes or who have significant property (home) they want to keep.
- Getting Rid of Credit Card Debt
- Putting a Stop to IRS Harassment
- Getting you and your family a “Fresh Start”
- Peoria, Arizona bankruptcy attorneys and lawyers answering your financial questions
- Stopping a Repossession in Peoria, AZ
- Stopping a Foreclosure in Peoria
- Putting an end to creditor calls
- Ceasing Wage Garnishments
- Saving your family home in Peoria.
Filing chapter 13 bankruptcy or chapter 7 bankruptcy in Peoria, Arizona is not the right choice for everybody. Our bankruptcy attorneys understand that bankruptcy isn’t always the answer. We will not recommend filing bankruptcy if it isn’t in the best interest of you and your family. Call us today for a free consultation, get your bankruptcy questions answered. Find out if filing bankruptcy is the best option for you. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer, debt relief specialist, or bankruptcy attorney will be able to help guide you and figure out what debt relief solution is the right solution for your financial situation.
The My AZ Lawyers, PLLC offers help, guidance and legal services in Arizona bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy law firm welcomes the opportunity to discuss your financial issues, answer your bankruptcy questions, and hopefully give you piece of mind through a free, no obligation consultation. We offer payment plans and a FREE debt evaluation (In person or by phone) of your financial situation. Please call our office to arrange an initial free consultation. We offer bankruptcy by phone or you can meet with one of our affordable bankruptcy lawyers at our office conveniently located at 51 Avenue and the 101 freeway. We welcome all individuals from Peoria, AZ in need of debt relief to our Bankruptcy Office at 20325 N 51st Avenue, Suite #134, Glendale, AZ 85308. Call (623) 640-4945 to schedule your free, no obligation, bankruptcy consultation today.
Do you have any debt relief or bankruptcy questions? If so, schedule a free bankruptcy consultation, call (623) 640-4945 to contact our Peoria Area Bankruptcy Lawyers. You can also get more bankruptcy information/contact us on-line at: www.bankruptcy-az.com The My AZ Lawyers, PLLC, represents clients throughout Peoria, Arizona (AZ), Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), Glendale, Arizona (AZ), Goodyear, Arizona (AZ), Avondale, Arizona (AZ), Litchfield Park, Arizona (AZ), Sun City, Arizona (AZ), Surprise, Deer Valley, Arrowhead, Buckeye, Tolleson, El Mirage, Youngtown.