Mesa Bankruptcy Lawyers
Debt Relief in Mesa, Arizona
Filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in the city of Mesa
Our Mesa bankruptcy attorneys take great pride in being available to our clients, whether it is in person, by phone, or via electronic mail. Our attorneys for bankruptcy offer convenient locations, night and weekend appointments, combined with fast, friendly service. Our Mesa AZ attorneys for filing bankruptcy can start your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 with little or no money down. Contact one of our experienced Mesa bankruptcy lawyer AZ today for a FREE consultation.
Filing bankruptcy with an attorney has benefits:
- Debt Relief will help you rebuild your credit.
- Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 will allow you to stop bad financial habits.
- Our bankruptcy law office can give you the ability to pay your current bills on time.
- Live your life without worry after declaring bankruptcy.
- Bankruptcy filing gives you legal protection from creditors and debt collectors.
Our experienced lawyers provide our clients, both large and small, with the highest quality debt relief representation and bankruptcy help. Our bankruptcy law firm offers the customer service typically only associated with larger bankruptcy firms, but with the personal service, attention and responsiveness of a smaller firm and local Mesa attorneys.
Our lawyers and debt relief specialists understand clients deserve more attention and hands on time from their Mesa, AZ bankruptcy attorney. Many large bankruptcy firms are unable to dedicate their time due to high volume. At The My AZ Lawyers, PLLC, our bankruptcy clients are given ample time and opportunity to address all questions and concerns they may have regarding their possible bankruptcy filing. We offer Free (1) one hour consultations with our bankruptcy lawyers. We will not hurry you out the door! Our bankruptcy Attorneys offer some of the lowest legal rates in all of Arizona. We match or beat the legal fees of our competitors.
Filing Chapter 7 in Mesa, Arizona
Our bankruptcy attorney firmly believe everyone deserves a second chance and a “Fresh Start”. If filing chapter 7 bankruptcy or chapter 13 bankruptcy is the answer, our experienced bankruptcy attorneys will advise you to what is the best financial option for you and your family.
A fresh start through Chapter 7 may be right for you if:
- You are concerned about the immediate loss of a home or car.
- You recently lost your job and need to file bankruptcy.
- You have overwhelming medical debt.
- You are facing foreclosure.
- You are suffering from creditor harassment and are overwhelmed by bills you cannot pay.
- You cannot pay utilities (power or gas bills) and are concerned they will be disconnected or have already been cut off.
- You are seeking a solution to unmanageable debt or creditor card debt.
- You are suffering from wage garnishment or facing a possible vehicle repossession.
The bankruptcy laws are designed to give you a chance at a “Fresh Start” and renewed financial freedom. Overwhelming debts do not have to control your life! You can take back control of your finances and stop creditor harassment, stop creditor calls, stop wage garnishments, stop vehicle repossessions, and foreclosures. Isn’t it time you were able to answer the telephone again and open your mail without fear of aggressive actions by collection agencies? There is no better time than now to improve your quality of life, stop threatening collections, and get your life back on track. The bankruptcy lawyers at the My AZ Lawyers, PLLC can help get your life back on track and get you on the road to financial freedom.
My AZ Lawyers makes all the needed steps and procedures towards bankruptcy and helps you turn your life from a debt-loaded and never-ending paycheck to paycheck cycle and into a debt-free lifestyle. They accomplish this through their skilled and trained bankruptcy lawyer. There are several benefits yielded from filing for a bankruptcy. Filing doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll lose everything you have. Contrarily, through filing and completing a bankruptcy report, you stand to gain flexibility from the staggering debt and anxiety you’ve been encountering each and every day since you’ve been bombarded with these debts. You gain relief and peace of mind from those aggressive and consistent creditor calls as well as impending all creditor lawsuits against you.
Directions From Downtown Mesa
START: Downtown Mesa, Arizona
W Main St
Mesa, AZ 85201
1. Head south toward W Main St 164 ft
2. Turn right onto W Main St 0.5 mi
3. Turn left onto S Dobson Rd 2.6 mi
4. Turn left onto W Baseline Rd
Destination will be on the right
END: The My AZ Lawyers
1731 W. Baseline Road, Suite 100
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Office: (480) 263-1699
Directions From East Mesa
START: East Mesa, Arizona
Mesa, AZ 85207
1. Head east on E Menlo Cir toward N Terrell St 138 ft
2. Continue onto N Keesha 0.3 mi
3. Turn right onto N Layto 0.2 mi
4. Turn right onto E McDowell Rd 0.4 mi
5. Turn right onto N Ellsworth Rd/N Usery Pass Rd 1.3 mi
6. Slight left to stay on N Ellsworth Rd 1.5 mi
7. Turn right onto E University Dr 0.2 mi
8. Turn left onto the ramp to AZ-202 Loop S 0.4 mi
9. Merge onto AZ-202 S 2.0 mi
10. Take exit 30B to merge onto US-60 W toward Phoenix 12.8 mi
11. Take exit 177 for Dobson Rd 0.5 mi
12. Turn left onto S Dobson Rd 0.6 mi
13. Turn left onto W Baseline Rd
Destination will be on the right
Mesa Bankruptcy Service
1731 W. Baseline Road Suite #101 Mesa, Arizona 85202