Mesa Bankruptcy Law Office
My AZ Lawyers
1731 W. Baseline Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
Phoenix Bankruptcy Law Office
668 North 44th Street, Suite #300
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Glendale Bankruptcy Law Office
My AZ Lawyers
20325 N. 51st Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308
Tucson Bankruptcy Law Office
My AZ Lawyers
2 East Congress St. Ste. 900
Tucson, AZ 85701
Our Arizona bankruptcy lawyers attorneys can help! At the My AZ Lawyers, LLC, we are committed to helping our clients explore their bankruptcy options and achieve debt relief.
Whatever your reasons are for considering filing bankruptcy our lawyers understand. The My AZ Lawyers is non-judgmental; our experienced lawyers understand how financial problems can easily happen to anyone. The My AZ Lawyers firmly believes everyone deserves a second chance and a “Fresh Start”. If filing chapter 7 bankruptcy or chapter 13 bankruptcy is the answer, our attorneys will advise you to what is the best financial option for you and your family.
A fresh start through Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be right for you if:
- You are concerned about the immediate loss of a home or car.
- You have overwhelming medical debt.
- You are facing foreclosure.
- You are suffering from creditor harassment and are overwhelmed by bills you cannot pay.
- You cannot pay utilities (power or gas bills) and are concerned they will be disconnected or have already been cut off.
- You are seeking a solution to unmanageable debt or creditor card debt.
- You are suffering from wage garnishment or facing a possible repossession.
The Arizona bankruptcy laws are designed to give you a chance at a “Fresh Start“ and renewed freedom. Overwhelming Debts do not have to control your life! You can take back control of your finances and stop creditor harassment, stop creditor calls, stop garnishments, stop repossessions, and foreclosures. Isn’t it time you were able to answer the telephone again and open your mail without fear of aggressive actions by collection agencies? There is no better time than now to improve your quality of life, stop threatening collections, and get your life back on track. The My AZ Lawyers can help get your life back on track and get you on the road to financial freedom.
Chapters of Bankruptcy
Filing bankruptcy has benefits:
- Will help you Rebuild your credit.
- Will allow you to Stop bad financial habits.
- Gives you the Ability to Pay your Current Bills on time.
- Live your life without worry after declaring bankruptcy.
- Gives you Legal Protection from Debt Collectors.
If you are considering filing bankruptcy, you are not alone!
Learn about all of the famous people that have filed for bankruptcy.
Before you make any decision about filing bankruptcy, please speak with an Arizona bankruptcy lawyer. Contact our Law Firm to discuss all of your options. Our licensed attorneys can walk you step by step through what options are available to you. Find out if filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 is the right option for you and your family.
Filing Bankruptcy is a legitimate option that deserves your careful consideration. If you are falling behind in your financial obligations, you owe it to yourself and your family to investigate all of your options. We offer a free debt analysis and consultation with a debt relief specialist.
It is NEVER a good time to do NOTHING. Contact a Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney today and make an appointment with one of our debt management counselors, attorneys and law staff.