Where Can I Find The Forms For Filing Bankruptcy?

Bankruptcy Client: “What bankruptcy forms do I need and where can I find them?

Jennifer Newcomer, Paralegal at The My AZ Lawyers: If you’re looking to file a bankruptcy by yourself, without an attorney, there’s a number of different locations where you can find the correct paperwork. The first is to go to the US Trustees website, and that’s at trustees.gov. Another is if you want to go to the actual bankruptcy courts. In the state of Arizona, there’s two bankruptcy courts. There’s a bankruptcy court in Tucson and there’s a bankruptcy court in Phoenix. And you would go to those and ask the clerk of the court for some forms to fill out in order to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy.”

The My AZ Lawyers
1731 W. Baseline Road, Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85202
Office: (480) 263-1699

20325 N. 51st Ave., Suite #134
Glendale, AZ 85308
Office: (623) 640-4945

2 East Congress St., Suite 900
Tucson, AZ 85701
Office: (520) 306-8729